Followers

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Week 15 - Recipe 1-2-3

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic week we had last week - and so many GORGEOUS creations. Thank you to everyone who played along with us last week. I (Corry) was the lucky one who had the pleasure to  click on each one of your entries to try and come up with a Top 3 Magnolia Marvels! OIY!! Not an easy task, therefore I ended up choosing a top 5!! I tried to get around to comment on all your blogs and time ran out for me, so just know that I was drooling from afar, at each & every one of your creations!!!

#14 Marika- reflection in the water....!really? Well done

27. Celine- coloring on kraft- I admire that!

#56 Ashley- I LURVE Edwin....bright & cheerful

#78 Andrea- so soft & subtle! Refreshing

#107- xtqlx- OMG! What else can I say! 

Ladies, we would be delighted if you would grab our "Top 3" badge from the sidebar to display on your blog - it's well deserved.

And a big round of applause to the winner of this week's special prize from Magnolia chosen at random is

Big Congratulations to you Leah Ann  If you would like to email Anne with your details and we'll arrange to have your prize sent to you.

And now moving on we would like to introduce this week's theme which is Recipe 1-2-3.  Use 1 Ribbon, 2 Buttons and 3 Flowers on your project.

  Please don't forget to leave an URL direct to your project (and no backlinks please) once you've finished. We are really looking forward to visiting your blog and having a drool over your creations. A special request from the team also, PLEASE would you turn word verification OFF as it just takes up such a lot of time to leave feedback and we are hoping to have lots of blogs to visit.

In the meantime, our fab team, including our newbies, have been creating some gorgeous samples to inspire you. Take a peek at this wonderful selection:




Chanelle

Tina







Are they not just absolutely gorgeous!!!!  Over to you now.  We cannot wait to see what you make with our Recipe!  Don't forget to leave your link.  See you throughout the week!
Love from the Midweek Magnolias xxx

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Wow what a fabulous set of cards just oozing with inspiration!! Love them all xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow!! Thank you so, so much for choosing me in the Top 3 (5) lol :)

I will wear my badge with pride!

Gorgeous DT inspiration, it always makes me want to play along! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Céline said...

OMW!! i can't believed it! thanks for chossing me as top 3 (5), it's a real honnor!!!!
thanks thanks
céline

Lau W said...

Superb cards, and super challenge !
xxx

Ea Christiansen said...

What gorgeous cards :o)
Loved the challenge, it really made you think :o)